We started in Picadilly Circus, ventured through Trafalgar square, down Whitehall and past Downing Street to possibly one of the few places that still gets me giddy every time I go there – Big Ben and Westminster!
I don’t care how long you live in London or how many times you walk past Big Ben you can’t not get excited when you see him! After crossing Westminster Bridge we turned left and did a loop and ended up going past Westminster Abbey which I’ve never been too fussed about but that evening it looked gorgeous and a chinook even flew right over it when we were driving past, very good timing! After driving past Buckingham Palace it was back to Picadilly to be dropped off at Planet Hollywood for the next part of the evening.
|View from the top of the bus on Westminster Bridge|
|Houses of Parliament|
- There are two routes to choose from
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours or 48 hours
- There are 12 languages available on the audio guide
- Free river cruise included
- Free fully guided walking tours (Royal London, Harry Potter, Ghosts by gaslight)
- There are 17 cities worldwide which offer the bus ride